We are seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager for a leader in their industry for over 60 years and employees across the nation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in IT Project Management looking to further their career!
- Work collaboratively with IT leadership and internal customers to establish project portfolio and prioritize for execution.
- Experience leading work at and for remote sites a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on being able to distill technical concepts for a variety of audiences.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Proven ability to work cross functionally with other departments (facilities, HR, other business teams). Proficiency in a variety of technical tools standard in project management (Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, SharePoint, Planner, Visio, Atlassian, etc.)
- Experience executing projects in a variety of methodologies, with the ability to correctly match method to project needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field, or an equivalent combination of education and highly relevant work experience
- Minimum eight years’ experience in IT Project Management
- Experience running projects from pre-charter/scope through to completion
- Microsoft, Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications a plus
- Averro is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check.
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.