We are seeking an experienced Cloud Admin to join our team on a full-time basis. As an Azure Cloud Admin, you will be responsible for the management, maintenance, and optimization of our cloud-based infrastructure in Azure.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively while ensuring that our infrastructure is reliable, secure, and scalable.
- Configure, Build and Maintain a highly redundant and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Architect, implement and maintain automation for management of the cloud infrastructure.
- Work with other team members to improve and maintain monitoring and notification infrastructure.
- Work to harden, enhance, document, establish process and generally improve the operability and supportability of our systems in the cloud.
- Troubleshoot and resolve live production issues.
- Work with the Cybersecurity Team to ensure our environment is secure
- Excellent communication and strong systems and application-level troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotation
- Expertise in deploying, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, as well as migrating on-prem servers and applications to the cloud (Azure).
- 3+ years of experience in Azure Cloud Administration.
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud, including Active Directory, Azure SQL Server, and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ability to Power off/ Down the unused VMs
- Aptitude for identifying issues at the Azure level and resolving them.
- Exposure to Log Analytics in the Azure portal to write Azure Monitor log queries.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Required)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) (Preferred)
- Microsoft Azure Configure and Operating MS Azure Virtual Desktop (AZ-140) (Preferred)
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.